- attractions & activites
Attractions & Activites
When the sun starts to heat up, cool off at Waterbom Park where you’ll find a whole host of exhilarating water slides that will get your body moving and your heart racing. Try the Climax, where you hurtle down a near vertical drop at 2.5 G-force before looping back up again and finally flying out into a pool at the bottom, or the Smashdown with its thrilling 8-storey slide at a 60-degree angle. For the less adventurous, there is also a lazy river, pleasure pool, fish spa, swim-up bar, restaurants and plenty of shady cabanas surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
High Flyers Bali at Bali Dynasty Resort offers the opportunity to experience the exhilaration of a flying trapeze under tropical blue skies. Imagine hanging from your knees and swinging on the trapeze, then the freedom of flying through the air and the thrill of being caught by one of the experienced professional staff. Overcome self-doubt, build your confidence and reach for new horizons with a whole new skill set in a challenging, but safe environment for the entire family.
Here are just some of the many reasons for visiting and staying at South Kuta Beach Bali.
- A comprehensive choice of leisure, family and business accommodation ranging from 5-star resorts to simple home-stays
- Discovery Shopping Mall incorporating Centro and Sogo department stores, Lippo Mall, Kuta Square shopping centre, plentiful shops, art market and market stalls
- An eclectic array of restaurants, cafes and coffee shops offering a wide variety of cuisines
- A wide choice of pampering day spas offering massage, traditional therapies, body treatments facials, and beauty treatments
- Fun, family-oriented recreational activities including Waterbom Park, Paradiso Bowling, Highflyers Trapeze School at the Bali Dynasty Resort, Kidz Station at Discovery Mall
- Recently reclaimed white sand beach patrolled by lifeguards
- Boardwalk’ promenade enabling visitors to stroll from the Patra in the south to Hard Rock in the north.
- Surfing on Kuta Reef
- Convenience of being close to Kuta, yet an escape from Kuta
- Two-way traffic
- Close to the airport
- Safe street through the support of the local “men in black” who patrol the strip to maximise the safety and security of visitors.
- New footpaths
- All of the attractions of the area are within walking distance
- Nightlife including bars, pubs, sports bars, live music venues, cabaret shows and nightclubs
Bali Bird Park
Come to Bali Bird Park and enjoy a close encounter of feathered kind. Our lush 2 hectares tropical park is a home to 1.000 birds from 250 species. We are home to the largest and finest collection of Indonesian birds in the world. We have also made room for their exotic cousins from Africa, South America, and Australia.
Meet the birds in our walk through aviaries that resemble a tropical rainforest. Get up close and personal with magnificent macaws and majestic birds of prey.
Get the most out of your visit by experiencing our free daily events. From the bird flight shows and parakeet feeding to bird interaction areas and The Komodo Experience.
Join us for an adventure that knows no boundries. It’s a day out that you will remember forever.
Visit Indonesia’s largest bird paradise today!
High Flyers Bali
High Flyers Bali Trapeze School at the Bali Dynasty Resort offers all the family (Ages 5 to 65) the chance to escape to the circus and experience the exhilaration of flying trapeze an amazing and versatile activity with many benefits, improving coordination, flexibility and balance as well as teaching creative movement and building core strength. With trapeze classes 6 days a week High Flyers Bali is a great addition to your family's holiday "Must do" list while you are in the South Kuta Beach area. - "I believe. I can fly".
The Paradiso Bowling & Billiard Centre is an international-class leisure complex with a wide variety of entertainment and dining options. With its relaxed, contemporary image, the centre is not only a great place to go bowling or play billiards, it is also popular as a cool, comfortable venue to meet and socialize with friends and family, or have a bite to eat
Located in the bustling heart of downtown south Kuta, The Paradiso Bowling & Billiard Centre is close to the area’s main shopping centres, hotels, markets and restaurants.
Paradiso’s modern bowling facilities include 18 certified international standard bowling lanes; an AMF computerized scoring system so you don’t have to worry about writing down your score, and a full selection of house bowling balls to suit any size, as well as bowling shoes for rent.
Food and Beverage Facilities
You’ll never go hungry at Paradiso Bowling & Billiard Centre where it’s a food fiesta with a wide selection of cuisines from Indonesian to American, Asian and European, as well as hot pastries and cakes.
We’ve got all your bowling and billiards needs covered too at our Pro Shop where you’ll find a complete selection of merchandise and equipment. We’ve got T shirts, gloves, balls, shoes, bags, clothing and just about anything else you need to complete your game in style and comfort.
Waterbom Bali - It's A Great Day!
Exciting water slides slice through 3.8 hectares of landscaped tropical parks providing hours of fun and
Entertainment for the young and young at heart!
There are 101 ways to fill 24 hours each day with thrilling activities on land and in water.
Waterbom Bali is the one-stop leisure capital of Bali. World-class slides and rides are built and maintained
To strict international safety standards.
Whether its thrills and excitement or relaxation you seek... Waterbom Bali is the oasis you are looking for.